Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Repair Me (Kin #1) by Jennifer Foor

My rating: 4 of 5 stars





Rating 4 of 5 Sizzling Stars

Sizzle Factor
10 Sizzling Hearts (** Major hot factor here**)





I am a huge fan of Jennifer Foor, The Mitchell family series is my favorite series to date. I am in love with her cocky arrogant but sexy as hell men! Ford was a different character in my opinion. I couldn't help compare him to the Mitchell guys. I know, it's a different series but I kind missed the maturity that I was used do with her guys. Ford was cocky and arrogant yes but he seemed a lot less mature then I'd have liked. This is New Adult and I love New Adult. I just felt a small disconnect with these characters. I still couldn't put this book down and I pretty much devoured it. The smoking hot sex scenes helped keep this at a solid 4 star for me. I am and always will be a Jen Foor fan and hope to see more from this series. She has a great knack for character growth in her series. Each book in the Mitchell family got better than the last so I expect great things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...