Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gargoyle Addiction (Otherworlds Summons, #1) by Livia Olteano







4/5 Sizzling Stars

4 HOT Hearts for heat

Ok so first of all this is a very very different PNR book for me. I was so freaking confused in a lot of the book but the love story between these two strong and funny characters kept me reading through my confusion. The confusion had nothing to do with writing quality or style. This was just a completely new paranormal plot and type of characters. Gargoyles have always in my mind represented something gross and ugly. Well not anymore! Kann is super ALPHA and super HOT. Loved his smart ass dirty mouth and loved his obsession with Karla. This guy had a way with words and his protective instincts kept me swooning.


Loved the description of the other worlds and their characters even thought half the time I needed a dictionary to keep up. Guess what? She includes one at the end LOL.

Can't wait for the next installment and am curious about where she'll take us next. Dragon Craving looks good and I want more Obitus now!




View all my reviews




 



 AllRomanceEbooks | OmniLit | Smashwords | Kobo | B&N |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...