Sunday, November 3, 2013

Review: Running From Forever by Ashley Wilcox

Running From Forever (The Forever Series, #5)Running From Forever by Ashley Wilcox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages





Rating 4 of 5 Sizzling Stars


This is a spin-off from The Forever Series by Ashley Wilcox.
I have not read any of those books as of yet.

This book really had me on the edge of my seat. Now at first I almost was like "this is too sugary sweet". Girl moves to new city, meets hot guy, goes out..bam in love. NOPE Don't see it. Then WHAM! SUPER TWIST ALERT!!
I won't give anything away but not everything is how it seem.

The one thing that bothered me in this whole story is Merrick. I loved him and I loved his relationship with Kayla. But what I didn't like is how there was more "relationship" between them that grew and developed then between Kayla and Miles. I want more for Kayla and Miles. I just felt something was missing. But I enjoyed it and I really loved the multiple POV. I can't wait for Merrick's story and I really love his physical description. Tattooed hotties always make me happy.

Now I really have to go back and read the books in the series that this came from.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...