Saturday, November 9, 2013

Jagged (Colorado Mountain, #5) by Kristen Ashley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

****THANK YOU NETGALLEY FOR THIS ARC**** MADE MY FREAKING YEAR!!!!
IF I COULD GIVE A BOOK 10 STARS THIS WOULD BE THE BOOK!


5 Awesome Sizzling Stars

5/5 Sizzling Hearts for Heat!!



Everyone that knows me knows that Kristen Ashley is my favorite author. I've loved every book I've read of hers. Some more than others. But the main factor that has kept them close to my heart is the Hero. Her hero's put the A in Alpha, the S in Sex , the H in Hot and the L in loyalty. I could go down the freaking alphabet and I could come up with a swoon worthy word for every single letter but I'll save some time and just say Kristen Ashley HERO's Freaking ROCK..

Then I met Graham "Ham" Reece. My mind felt like it was splitting in two. I wanted to scream! He was so freaking different from any guy she's ever written before.
First of all this is a Second Chances type love story. These two characters were part of each others lives for years in but it wasn't always a steady thing. He was a travelin man..leaving when he felt like it. So for me I was so torn from the get go because Kristen Ashely's guys stayed..they always stayed once they fell. But well this love story took a different road.
Having said that..I got to do something I never had to do in a KA book before. I had to watch her Hero completely grow and change and redeem himself. Oh my gosh ..she never lets me down. Graham did redeem himself and actually made me love him as much as my top KA alphas and that is very hard to believe after the feelings I had for him in the beginning.
When he fell. Or rather when he landed ....well ..I landed with him. I had to see in his past and in his heart that he just had a huge wall built ...all to protect himself. Zara ripped it down and when he gave his all..he gave it in spades.

Kristen you really had me going for a while there. My mind was in tatters along with my heart. I really thought for sure that I was going to finally have to rate a KA book low. But then my heart started mending right along with the characters. This story takes you on journey for sure and you come out realizing a story based on forgiveness and unconditional love is the greatest romance there is.

Still my favorite hands down!!!



http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.kobobooks.com%2Fen-US%2Febook%2Fjagged&ei=z2p-UtabH9HwkQfBu4CQDQ&usg=AFQjCNFL_LETPRpAdWhQCZqBrx6hCoeYnw&sig2=4gFEZ-6vQ1r3MA1q96JybQ&bvm=bv.56146854,d.eW0

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/jagged-kristen-ashley/1114505286?ean=9781455599141
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BEK71Q6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00BEK71Q6&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=KPA7SXD5JNGQER73

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fus%2Fbook%2Fjagged%2Fid602356144&ei=hmp-Uoe5NITRkQfCmICYCA&usg=AFQjCNFdXd5PaaSRsAQ0JJjcCMKKj0F7sg&sig2=CGxPbo4T7sSfDqzyjN7xzw&bvm=bv.56146854,d.eW0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...