Saturday, June 28, 2014

Closer by Sarah Greyson



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22035373-closer



This book was not what I expected. I love Romantic Suspense and I adore Military themed romances also. I tend to get lost in them and find hours have passed. While I did get sucked into this tantalizing story it was totally for a different reason. This book wasn't just a romantic suspense. I'd call it more of an erotically romantic suspenseful adventure with an emotional kicker. That might be too much of a mouthful for any genre or sub-genre but it works for me so  I'll go with it. 


Michael is a war veteran and get's a call from a friend needing his help with a job. What starts of with Michael thinking he's doing the right thing for our country turns up side down and brings Emma into his path and directly into his heart. He wants her immediately and she's feeling the attraction for her abductor but can't understand it. After the immediate altercation what I loved was that there wasn't any push pull or angst with them fighting their attraction . The fact that Michael right away knew that Emma couldn't be "the bad guy" that she was portrayed endeared him in my heart. 
He whispered in her ear a sincere promise, “I will protect you.”
During a tornado of disasters and scary encounters these two fell hard for each other and what transpired was a sweet romance that I really adored. 
 
 
There were a load of secondary characters and a lot of information to take it but I wasn't overwhelmed at all. Some of the banter and love scenes were so sweet that it was almost forgotten I was reading such a serious subject matter. Then there were some pretty heart wrenching moments that I had tears running down my face. I really enjoyed this emotion packed and suspensefully erotic read and I look forward to more from this author.




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KNBCMIE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KNBCMIE&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=JDQCFHXHLVX23OIC

TRIPLES with EMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...