Monday, May 12, 2014

After This Night (Seductive Nights #2) by Lauren Blakely



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21420593-after-this-night



 Oh my gosh, Lauren made an explosive and fantastic trilogy come together with the BEST , AMAZING and PERFECT ending.
I was so worried when Night after Night ended.

 My entire mind was screaming..NOOOOO don't let this go like this. But Lauren she has a way with writing angst with just the right level of drama. You just know she's not going to torture you too long
I loved this series so freaking much. 
I found this love story just full of metaphors. It probably was just me but I saw things from Julia being a bartender and making all of these amazing and passionate recipes and how her and Clay just "mixed and blended" in the best way. Their love story was a perfect recipe and let me buzzing with pleasure
 
I can't say loud enough how Clay is just the perfect guy. His sexiness is hot but his heart is just phenomenal.

 The way he feels for Julia is magical and passionate. It's like you can sense the love and possessiveness leaping off the pages.




 Julia's insecurities had me almost wanting to shake her like one of her purple snow globes a few times. But the love she had for Clay is what drove her fear..she never new love like that was even a possibility for her. I really adored Julia and how hard she tried to protect those she loved. 
What may have started as passion grew to something so big and so explosive her heart could barely contain her feelings. 
 
I am in awe over this and can't wait to snap up and read all other books by Lauren Blakely. I did notice something special with the characters in this series. I can't wait to find out if I'm right. I even loved how she had the tattoo shop "No Regrets" mentioned. Very clever Ms. Blakely. 

Oh and ..Saturday in New Orleans when I come up to you stuttering..it's your fault. You've created a massive FAN and stalking is gonna get worse LOL. 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JG8FMT6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00JG8FMT6&linkCode=as2&tag=sizzpageromar-20&linkId=FE74GGQNYPEIX5TD


2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I haven't read any of her books yet, but I'll be sure to put them on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is and with how you wrote your alpha, you will freaking love love love Clay. <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...