Sunday, May 18, 2014

Within Temptation by Tonya Holmes

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20427806-within-temptation



Oh wow and super hell wow, I loved this book. Like I was trying to walk and read and was pissed I had to leave for work and nearly tripped over the dog to get out of the door to get in my car because my face was stuck in my Kindle. Yea, So do you get that I loved this freaking book? Before FSOG I read mostly suspense (John Grisham) and Young Adult dystopian and fantasy. Then FSOG added a little spice to my reading taste (OK  A LOT) and I haven't looked back. But the one thing that remains the same is that I love Suspense and Mystery. So when you get a big juicy mystery and add in an EPIC love story with some sizzling scenes. SIGN ME THE HELL UP!! 
Loved it so much. 
So many highlighted parts in my Kindle. From when they first connect again after so many years and Shannon has a realization that cracked me up. 

Dear God, had I become like those wretched women who got
turned on by bad boys with blood-splattered pasts?
Yea ..kinda funny.
Trace was freaking fantastic. I loved how arrogant but real he was. He didn't lie , he told you like it was and tough if you didn't like it. His reaction to Shannon thrilled me. I loved how he wanted her and couldn't fight it.. 
When they join in the most fantastic and passionate scenes, I honestly can say it's as if I felt their love. 
 
 
So many layers of lies, betrayal and heartache. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
Even issues that I have a problem with in other books were dealt with in a way I couldn't fault and I was so freaking happy with how this book ended and I want the next book now!! So I won't even say anything because I want you ..whomever you are out there that hasn't read this book to experience the shock and awe I felt at the ending. So totally can't wait Tonya Holmes. Operation Stalking Author commences now! <3 <3 <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...