Monday, May 9, 2016

Until Death Do We Part by Fiona Davenport @AuthorFionaD

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30089545-until-death-do-we-part




Until Death do We Part was full of everything I love in my romances but added to that there was some action packed suspense scenes that had my heart racing. Alex and Evie connected truly from first sight and their love story zoomed into their happy ever after.. But then what? Two people devoted, deeply in love and both keeping secrets. What I loved was when things blew up.. Their love only solidified. No break ups, huge fights or pushing away. No this dynamic duo wasn't letting anything tear them apart. I loved every moment. There was definitely more depth and action.. 
 
Sweetness and devotion too. Seriously this author team can really create tales that suck you in and the hours fly by. I'll be anxiously waiting the next exciting story they give us.




#SafeRead #AutoReadAuthor #PerfectHero
#KindleUnlimited
Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...